Saturday, November 8, 2008

Did I Say Hello?


I'm so glad you are visiting my "Aerie".
It will give me a chance to get to know you and share some of the joy and pleasure (and sometimes frustration) of the design process.

I have been working on a very special necklace and hope to add a picture of the finished piece soon.

Awhile ago, I purchased some oval pyrite beads. As a child, I LOVED pyrite. It was the prize of my rock collection. It was so dark and mysteriously glittery. I had actually never seen pyrite beads before, and it was an unusual choice for me since I am always drawn to glass before gemstone. Anyway, I tucked them away in my bead box, and suddenly one day, a necklace popped into my head, and the pyrite beads were at the "heart" of the idea. I hope you'll stop back often. This is a brand new blog and I just dove in. I put some flowers out for you. Even though it's the height of Autumn, I couldn't resist the Columbine.

No comments: