Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Speaking of Bows




I have really been enjoying working on the bow bracelet, and it is coming along, almost done. My client requested more purples and green, a frog charm and an initial. I LOVE custom orders, and it has been so much fun to see how this bracelet keeps changing. When it is done, I'll post one more photo.



Bows are one of the themes I enjoy using for inspiration for designs, I am always collecting bow beads and bow charms. I also LOVE working with ribbon. I found these tiny bows quite some time ago. Recently, it occured to me  that the colors of the bows really complimented this "oh so yellow" vintage glass pendant. The yellow reminds me of lemon meringue pie. I am still enjoying working in threes, so look for more of these necklaces, coming soon, in purple and blue.

No comments: