Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Favorites






One of my favorite shops on Etsy is: Surprise Supplies. I love using flowers and leaves in my designs, and this shop has such a delectable selection. I often plan to pick out some flowers, and I end up ordering other items as well because there are so many pretty beads here. I can never resist browsing through the shop to make sure I haven't missed any new listings. It's not just the delightful "garden of beads" here that makes it one of my favorite shops. The shop owner is wonderful, always answering all my crazy bead questions, checking for a particular style, and from day one to the present, has been so kind and welcoming.

Care to take a peek?  http://www.etsy.com/shop/surprisesupplies

Do you have a favorite Etsy shop? Please post your favorites here.

No comments: